Our talented Activities Director encourages our residents to participate on a daily basis. Activities are summarized in our monthly newsletter and calendar.
Some of our resident’s favorite activities include:
- Group discussions in current events, social studies, literature, music, and other subjects led by our Activities Director.
- Ice cream Socials and Happy Hours.
- Club activities such as Chef’s Club, Garden Club, Card Club, Walking Club, and exercise sessions.
- Bingo, pinochle, arts & crafts, movies and other games.
- Shopping, carry-out lunches, special field trips, and full-day excursions with transportation provided.
- Holiday parties, birthday celebrations, theme events, picnics, and special evening dinners.
- Resident Council Meetings give the residents a voice in the services provided by Farmington Hills Inn.
- Various religious services desired by the residents are held weekly.
Farmington Hills Inn will make you feel right at home. There are comfortable TV and entertainment rooms, including a game room with a pool table. Relaxation can be found sitting outside in our landscaped interior courtyards, reading a book from our well stocked library, or just visiting with friends.
There is always something fun and creative to do at Farmington Hills Inn.